Insurer Spotlight: Mutual of Omaha Annuities and Company Basics
- Mutual of Omaha offers immediate annuities, longevity annuities and QLACs
- Mutual of Omaha currently has $38.5 billion assets under management
- You can purchase an income annuity from Mutual of Omaha with Blueprint Income
Mutual of Omaha was ranked 342 on the Fortune 500 list in 2017. The Company is operated as a mutual, which means it is owned entirely by its policyholders and does not have any external shareholders. The company had an operating income of $526.3 million in 2016 and balance sheet assets of $38.5 billion at year-end 2016.
Products Offered by Mutual of Omaha
As a strongly rated insurance company, below are available Mutual of Omaha annuities currently offered:
|Type||Name||Minimum Initial Premium||Minimum Recurring|
|Immediate Annuity (a.k.a Single Premium Immediate Annuity)||Ultra Income||$10,000 for both products||Not possible for both products|
|Longevity Annuity (a.k.a. Deferred Income Annuity)||Deferred Income Protector||$5,000||$2,000|
|Qualified Longevity Annuity Contract||Deferred Income Protector||$5,000||$2,000|
|Fixed Rate Annuity (a.k.a. Multi-Year Guaranteed Annuity)||Bonus Flexible Annuity||$5,000||$1,200 annually|
|Ultra-Secure Plus||$5,000||$500 annually|
Read More About Mutual of Omaha:
- Mutual of Omaha – Our Story
- Mutual of Omaha – Newsroom
- Mutual of Omaha – Financial Strength
- Mutual of Omaha – Overall Product Guide
How Can I Purchase Mutual of Omaha Annuities?
At Blueprint Income, we offer annuities from more than 15 top rated insurance companies, including Mutual of Omaha. Click below to get real-time personalized quotes.